Applicants will need to show how their proposed event will help to enhance the Town Hall’s reputation as a destination for arts and culture and offer community access to certain parts of the building that are usually out-of-bounds.
Community hire costs for the building for an eight-hour day will be £300 for a maximum of three rooms, including one Haringey Council officer on site.
Areas available for hire are:
· The ground and first floor foyers
· Rooms 137, 145 and 146
· The Council Chamber (available for restricted use only)
The main hall is unavailable for community use for health and safety reasons.
In addition to parts of the building being available this summer, the Town Hall Square – which fronts Crouch End Broadway – can also be used for community activities all-year-round subject to availability. Community hire costs will be £100 per event.
Full details on hire costs and criteria can be found at: www.haringey.gov.uk/hth
Anyone interested in applying to stage an event should email email@example.com including the following information:
· Requested date(s) of their event
· A brief outline of the event, including how it will benefit the Town Hall and the community
· Whether the event will be free to the public or a ticketed event
· Which areas of the building and/or Town Hall Square the event will use
· Full contact details for the organiser
Initial applications must be received by 5pm on Friday, March 29. Successful applicants will be contacted in the week commencing Monday, April 8.
Please note that any successful applicants will need to apply for required licences, if applicable under separate cover
The Town Hall Square has already been booked for Crouch End Festival activities on June 8/9 and 15/16.